Hands-on learning at home
Vikram A Sarabhai Community Science Centre (VASCSC) announces a 3-week certificate programme VASCSC Science School for hands-on learning at home for school students of standards 5 to 8. It will focus on conceptual understanding of science and mathematics through hands-on sessions. Interesting resource material for conducting curriculum-based experiments and activities along with guidance from subject experts, and some informative reading material will be provided. This interactive programme is open for students across India.
Participants will get
- Package with 12 learning packs, for hands-on learning at home
- 12 guidance sessions, conducted online by subject experts
- Standard-specific learning packs containing material and tools for performing experiments and activities
- Interesting reading and learning material
- Certificate on successful completion
No. of batches : One for each standard
No. of sessions : 12 guidance sessions
Duration : 24 Nov – 11 Dec 2020 (3 weeks)
Days : Tuesday to Friday
Timings : 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Medium of instruction : English (Hindi explanation, wherever possible)
No. of seats : Limited seats in each batch (Admission on first come first served basis)
Registration fees : Rs. 3900 + GST (18%)
Registration deadline : 27 Oct 2020
- Participants will need a computer/mobile phone with consistent internet connection.
- Sessions will be conducted using Microsoft Teams or similar platform.
- The package with learning material packs will be shipped to the registered address of the participants by first week of November so as to reach well before the guidance sessions.
- Kindly ensure that correct shipping address is provided while enrolling for the programme.
- Please enter ‘Name of the Participant’ under ‘Company Name’ field during checkout process.
For more details or queries, contact:
Email : email@example.com
Helpline : +91 90999 02351